Bugger!

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Toy

Bugger!

Post by Toy »

Sheesh!

Was it necessary to switch the forum? The old one was fine.

Will you be sticking with this one??

I know the old one went down a few times, but it wasn't that bad.

:evil:

While I'm here, I might as well inform u lot of this C64-esque (well, kind of) style-thumbnail music video type of thingy. I think it's toppola.

Download from: http://www.shynola.com/j_s/j_s_download.htm

or directly from: http://www.shynola.com/movies/moveyourfeet.mov

:D
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Sheesh!

Was it necessary to switch the forum? The old one was fine.
Well I know its a pain, this is the third one I know about, but it is a lot better, less buggy for a start runs a bit faster and best of all is supported by the hosting company (always a plus when things go wrong :shock: )

Still it is a shame that these boards don't have an upgrade migrate thingy do dar whatsit. I lost about 20 people the last time I changed a forum and it went from busy bustling forum to a ghost town forum with tumbleweed and all :cry:

So all in all I'm for the change, honesly this is better.. It was a nightmare signing up again but hell it's the only forum I use *everyday* so its worth it to hang out with sad old farts like me ;)
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

Sorry Roy :)

As Chain says, this forum is faster and more stable than the last, and is quite a bit more configurable, as well as being supported (in a fashion) by my current web hosting service.

Barring any more forum hassles, I'll be sticking with this one. The last one did last over 6 months after all :)

Now I'm trying to figure out a decent colour scheme, so if you have any ideas, lets have em :)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Always liked pastel shades of blue & purple myself, very relaxing. You wouldn't have guessed by looking at my site :wink:
Toy

Post by Toy »

Furry Muff.
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

>Furry Muff

Yes, that is my preference :twisted: