Yo Mike

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Toy

Yo Mike

Post by Toy »

Yo Mike...have u considered doing any indie game development lately?

By indie games, I mean the sort that people can download off the net and play, but pay for a full version if they like it. There's a solid following.

Check out http://www.dexterity.com/forums/

I'm looking into the prospect myself and am trying to figure out what sort of game to do.

A remake of Reckless Rufus would be a good 'un..or summink similar. Rufus is similar to Chips Challenge on the Lynx (although suitably different too).

Anyway, I just wondered if you'd looked into it. You can get away with just doing shockwave stuff or Blitz Basic.

Roy
kernal
< ADMIN >

Re: Yo Mike

Post by kernal »

Sounds good Roy but to be honest I just don't have the time these days. With work and 419eater.com I probably could spare about 5 minutes a week :)
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Re: Yo Mike

Post by Yam Boy »

kernal wrote:Sounds good Roy but to be honest I just don't have the time these days. With work and 419eater.com I probably could spare about 5 minutes a week :)
blimey that forum's fecking nutts, had a 1/2 hour nose over it last night.... didn't realise baiting was such a popular thing....

some amusing shit on there!!!

Yam Boy
Toy

Post by Toy »

Well, I was considering doing a Reckless Rufus\Chips Challenge kinda game (rip off?), but there seems to be a couple out there already.

I'm not sure what to do for my first project. I wanna keep it simple enough though. Nothing too ambitious.
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

Toy wrote:Well, I was considering doing a Reckless Rufus\Chips Challenge kinda game (rip off?), but there seems to be a couple out there already.

I'm not sure what to do for my first project. I wanna keep it simple enough though. Nothing too ambitious.
Bomberman mixed with pacman :)