Good Luck Dan.

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Chain
< ADMIN >

Good Luck Dan.

Post by Chain »

Just to wish ya luck with your interview tomorrow..

Anyone else reading HELLO! ;)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Yep - same here - all the best :wink:

Remember the classic of thinking of the interviewer naked on the can...

NOT!
Mobious
Supreme Member

Post by Mobious »

yep best of luck mate
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

Wow, thanks for the thoughts! 8)

Also thanks for the tips on the suit below, I'm glad some people thought the same as me! :) In the end, I went dressed in the same suit I wore to the summer ball last week...

(come off it, you have to show off a pic like this when it happens!!)

Anyway, ahem, back to the interview! ;)

Yeah it was ok, showed off work with my laptop, althought I could tell they weren't impressed with my sketchbooks - an area I've always been weak, so something to work at. They gave me some good advice, although the position needed somebody with more experience. Was expected really, so I'm not too worried... :D

I got in there a bit though and asked if they'd be willing to put me up for some experience. They said they'd contact me later on if possible - would only be a couple of weeks unpaid but experience is experience.

Got an interview next week in Bath, and applied for another job in Chichester, so getting about a bit! My current boss for my part time job wants me to join the tech support full-time here at the Institute, working with the halls network (as I've been doing freelance/unpaid all year anyway) but that depends on whether they want me on there. It's flattering my boss does, although I've already got a few ideas on how to improve the support they give. Been told to write a proposal and hand it in to them. :shock:

Weird..... apart from a few events next month and november it all ends Friday!! Forever! I'll be just like you lot! :) :P