Blowing my own trumpet

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
kernal
< ADMIN >

Blowing my own trumpet

Post by kernal »

Just thought someone here might be interested in a tiny victory. On Monday I managed to con a Nigerian scammer into sending me $20 as a "symbol of trust".

A small amount to us I know, but in Nigeria it represents a few weeks wages for the average worker, except the guy I'm baiting isn't a worker, he's a conman.

If you fancy taking a look at the story so far (with pics!) then click here: JUST GET ON WITH IT!
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Excellent :lol:

I'm sure your website was mentioned on the TV the other day you know!
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

I suppose in a way, although they are con-men, they are also the "partial" product of global Imperialism and it's effect upon human materialistic desires. (IE. want, want, want). In a way, "if they do" come from that country, I can't blame them too much for their activity.

I'd love to see a website dedicated to the hounding of the rich & famous like Elton John & the Beckhams. Not to mention many politicians, business men and the like.

Also, a website dedicated to hunting out the "penis enlargement" spammers .... grrrrrrrr :x
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

beardfreak wrote:Excellent :lol:

I'm sure your website was mentioned on the TV the other day you know!
I've been in the papers a few times but I must have missed the telly one! ANy idea what the program was?
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

It was some kind of topical news show, like a slot on BBC News 24 ... I thought, blimey, it's Mike's site ...

That site and the forums has really caught on man.