Ouch

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Mobious
Supreme Member

Ouch

Post by Mobious »

Well I am sitting at home with my arm in a sling as I broke it Wed morning. I stepped off the train to go to work, slipped on the ungritted platform and broke the top of my radial bone which is just below the elbow. I havent experienced pain like it!! Been reccomended that I make a claim against the station as i am off work for a bit sheesh!!!
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

Commiserations and get unbroken soon!

Oh yeah, and sue their bottoms off....
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

I've lost count of the times I and slipped getting on or off trains..

My mate actually ended up badly injurying his leg where it slipped between carriage and platform.. And no he wasn't rushing or playing about .. Just missed his footing.. Looked nasty for months afterwards..

Thing is nobody asked if he was alright or offered help.. Had blood pouring down his leg and they all ignored him!

Grrr
kernal
< ADMIN >

Re: Ouch

Post by kernal »

I've gone my whole life without breaking a single bone, so I count myself very lucky.

I feel for you mate. Such a bloody awful place for it to happen (your arm, not the train!).

Mobious wrote:Well I am sitting at home with my arm in a sling as I broke it Wed morning. I stepped off the train to go to work, slipped on the ungritted platform and broke the top of my radial bone which is just below the elbow. I havent experienced pain like it!! Been reccomended that I make a claim against the station as i am off work for a bit sheesh!!!