play.com question

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Bentley
Supreme Member

play.com question

Post by Bentley »

Do they debit your card before orders are dispatched? I cant find anywhere on their site that says. Reason being ive just preordered fzero gx but im skint til next week. Thanks :P
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Don't think the charge until it is despatched/released although they tend to get the products a couple of days, sometimes even weeks, before release dates.

Also tempted to order up some GC stuff but just blown 300 quid on a pocket pc as a treat for getting a new job.. sadly won't be around much anymore as working away from home means drinking large amounts of beer in the evenings and being a boring old git doing lawns and stuff at weekends..

So cya soon peeps.. :)

I'm tempted to drag you all out sometime for a beer and general natter about *old times* :)
Stelf
Supreme Member

Post by Stelf »

Well done on your new job Chain :)
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

I've been using play for a couple of years now, and they have never charged my card until they have dispatched my DVDs.

I'll chip-in with a big WELL DONE on the job too Chain! No more staying in bed until dinner time :(
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

:)

Been doing some very strange jobs over the last couple of months and really have to say sort of dreading and looking forward to starting on Monday .. The only kicker is the 5-6 hour drive each way .. Hence working away.. Now if only the money was good!.. lol

:)

Funny thing about Play is when I asked if they would stock imports and they said no.. 2 weeks later they open playusa LOL

cheeky buggas