A download pleez ?

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

A download pleez ?

Post by beardfreak »

Ok then Shaney, where did your link go to the Amiga emu for Xbox ??
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

What Link?

Hmm Ok you can download the Emu from here its the 0.7 version though as unable to currently source the 0.8 version.

http://www.retro-computers.com/uaex.zip
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

I knew you'd come to my rescue ... great, thanx !

Now got to find a page with a few games on then :wink: Deluxe Galaga here I come ...

ps / hope you are in fine fettle today Shane
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Well got this week as holiday but got to say pretty downcast at the moment.. Worried about money etc.. May have to sell up somethime next week :o still I should have expected the company to drop stuff on my from high..

Should have become a gardener.. At least that way I walk around in shit and don't get burried in it.

:roll:
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

The only thought I can give you Shane is - there is always a way to make ends meet. Inside the machinery of work, or outside.

That is my experience. Darkness persists for a while (a few weeks maybe) and then light appears again as you settle into a new pattern of financial existence.

If you have to cut corners and lose some of the perks, that's just life man. I was gutted on a material level when I left Eidos, but now, I don't really care about those things anymore.

Take care !
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Yes your right of course.. You see the trouble is I never really had anything when I was young.. I had 3 other brothers and things were.. Tight. So everything got shared, until my first Computer came along.. Years of being locked away feverishly typing lines of code in the middle of the night have a habit of making you keep *everything* to say I have been a horder would be *way* off the mark.

The trouble is I can never bring myself to either throw stuff away or sell it.

Still if things change I may well drop everything and go to Scotland where I have been offered a Job, or at least the prospect of a job.. Sadly no ADSL but the fishing is good and I could pretty much retire on what I would make from the sale of this house.. Still I have some personal ties down here and I'm really torn..

Its a right pain being told all this on the Thursday and then having a holiday (?!?) the next week.. sort of seems pointless to be honest.

Oh well.. Back to the real world.. Best post out my CV..

Catchya laters peeps.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Scotland sounds the bizness ! To be honest, given the chance (and the money) I'd opt out of the city life myself.

Fuck it - gadgets & toys and work bog down your spirit. Sounds good to creep off up north and cut yourself off.

I'd be sad to lose my main Xbox man though :wink: