Zelda!!

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

I had a look at it the other day .. To be honest it is the same game but a little revamped.. Once I have completed Wind Waker I shall give it a go over..

Overall impressions so far of Zelda are.. GOD SMACKED.. I'm still finding little things that make me grin like a total twat.. ;)

Can't wait for the next one :)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

GOD SMACKED ?

Did that hurt :wink:

.... sorry
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

It's hard for me to explain the way in which you actually get to like Link in this game all the little things just make me grin like a nutter. For instance right at the start your hurled from a catapult towards an island fortress.. The expressions on Link's face is a classic, and the way he hits the wall and then slides down it so comical.

Even sitting playing the end of Dungeon 1 my other half was laughing as I made a complete fool of myself trying to defeat the Boss.

Perhaps some things are a little annoying like the way you are told over and over to do this and that, but overall its a great little game.

:)
Bentley
Supreme Member

Post by Bentley »

I havent bothered with Master Quest. Itll just be more frustrating than OOT, trickier more obscure puzzles they didnt think were good enough to make it into OOT. I'll play though ocarina again tho cos thats a great game and i havent played it in years. :)
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Well.. Haven't added anything for awhile so err thought I'd let you all know where I have got to and my feelings on the game..

To be honest I haven't played it for 2 weeks...

I wouldn't say its any less appealing just that I haven't had the time, or perhaps I should say haven't *made* the time.. Hmm

I'm going to give it another go Thursday night though so perhaps I become addicted again and disappear into a fantasy world..

On another note has anyone seen the Animatrix yet? Got a Svcd rip the other day and well its pretty neat very err freaky.. Nice animation too :)
Stelf
Supreme Member

Post by Stelf »

Watched 3 of the Animatrix last night, its cool hopefully get to see the rest soon.
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

i got a DVD copy of animatrix a few weeks back (thanks W1z)

and the first story is totally amazing... the rest are very interesting aswell - if you are a Matrix fan....

as for Zelda i ain't played it for a few weeks now....

got pissed off having some fish tell me to sail 4 blocks south and 2 east.... followed by another telling me to go 3 blocks north and two west......

back and forth on the bloody boat.... and yeah i got the hurricane shit but was quite fed up by then.......

i've been playing Frozen Throne ever since.... and racking up some points on Tony Hawks 3 on the PS2 (great game!!!)

Yam Boy
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

If you get bored of Zelda - pass it on to me :wink: I'll give you a tenner for it :shock: