So is it sad.. or?

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Chain
< ADMIN >

So is it sad.. or?

Post by Chain »

Bought my Wife a swanky Enermax case with a window and Blue Neon a couple of months ago and well.. bought myself one the other day too.. With a whizzy fan that changes colour etc.. Looks great at night though and super quiet now I don't have mega noisey case fans screaming :)

Question is .. Am I sad or what?

I'll stick a pick up tonight, when its darker.. :)
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

Yes, that's sad. Now, where can get one....

PS: Anyone know where I can get the *retail* version of Pinnacle Studio 8? Although the 30 day trial version works fine with a crack(!), there are bits of the program missing which you only get by buying the full version.
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Would a *cough* download of the full version be better :)

There are a couple of nice looking cases fairly cheap www.aria.co.uk do the enermax for about 45 quid with a light and even Maplin www.maplin.co.uk do a hydrolic case! The front goes up and down automatically.. Ahem.. :)
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

Yes, I'd quite fancy *cough* downloading that beastie. Please email me the info sir :)

Quite fancy the hydrolic case for that extra bit of anorak factor!
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

It's on 2 cd's matey..

I'll post them to you within the next couple of days if thats ok?

Btw - Did you ever get the reverse hack for that Phone thingy bob?
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

Cheers matey. Need anything from me? I can email you my DVD list, so if you fancy anything off that I can run it off for you.

PS: Those Thermaltake 2000 cases are damn sexy!

Got the 2002 reverse hack, but not 2003 :(
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Oh well.. Yeah the Thermaltake cases are pretty neat check out the CPU fan with LED's they make.. guess whats in my beastie.. :)

Thinking about getting a transfer now.. And maybe some round IDE cables.. hmmm..

:)

Not really after anything on DVD at the moment.. I'll buy it unless its stuff on at the cinema.. BTW I have a DVD copy of the LOTR TT svcd if anyones interested.. Very good quality it is too :)

I notice www.play.com have - "The Childern Of Dune" Region 1 available for 15.99 delivered ;) Guess what I'm going to order next week :)