Mac video

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Stelf
Supreme Member

Mac video

Post by Stelf »

kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

FUNNY :)

Big... But funny!
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

It's all true mind...
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

I was wondering why there isn't one for PC's..

Then I realised that you'd never be able to get it finished between windows updates that need to restart your machine.

System hangs (you know the one where explorer just doesn't want to do anything), hardware that never does quiet what it says on the packaging and stops short of meeting the demands unless you download a small (2.76we84623864 tera byte update) for a fee.

Endless popups from .NET because you just can't get rid of the bloody thing without hacking the Reg everytime you get an update because it puts the bloody .NET crap back in again...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

What pissed me off about the new Mac's is that they've taken out the reset button. You can apparently reset them if you hold the power button down for a few seconds, but if the machine has seriously crashed then that option is out.

Just had Jaguar (OS X 10.2) put in my machine, and it's really good, but still a pain when running OS 9/Classic with Director - makes the system unstable at times. Must get MX. Safari ain't bad either.

Oh, and the AppleCentre Cardiff have sent me a cheque covering the cost of my repair and a 512Mb memory chip. They said they were "unable to explain" what I asked them to, which was the inconcistencies in the engineers report, accompanied by a letter that said (not in these specific terms) that if you couldn't provide a reasonable explanation then you'll have to explain it in front of a judge, and that I'd be asking for more than my money back. So I can safely say it's FINALLY over.
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Horay!

Well done mate :)

Someone finally beat the system!

Lets all go out and be friendly to strangers..

:lol: