Weird sleep patterns?

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Weird sleep patterns?

Post by beardfreak »

Any of you guys have weird sleep patterns from time to time?

Have been dropping off about 4 every morning this week. Go to bed knackered and then lie awake for ages.

Really odd.
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

Had many of those. Found myself up and working / sketching til around 3-4 in the morning... sometimes I still wake up about 7am very drained. :x

Don't know if this'll work for you mate, but if an option try going to bed early, reading a book or something. Even if you don't go to sleep your body still rests, and I find it helps to get the sleep pattern back to normal. :) I can also recommend hot chocolate. ;)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Ah bon - glad I'm in good company then :wink:
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

Meh. Hey, if you fancy a chat early in the morning... :) :D

I'm up now, got a flatmate who won't leave me alone at the moment. Desperately trying to get some storyboards finished... :(
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Thanks for the offer.

Actually slept not too bad at all last night - bit broken with weirdo dreams, but hey ...

I have sleeping tablets as well, but only use those at desperate moments - they make you feel really trippy the day after (Jimi P - want to buy a few ? :lol: ).

Have found Valerian ok at times as well and Passion Flower. Hops can be useful.

Sometimes nothing works, so I have to resign myself to staring at the ceiling.

Used weed for months until I realized that my days were turning into one big blur :wink:
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

beardfreak wrote: Used weed for months until I realized that my days were turning into one big blur :wink:
:D yep! :D

I can't use sleeping pills at the moment. another growth has appeared on my neck. the last one was quite bad, and the fact it's appeared again is quite worrying. This one's a hospital job by the looks of it, but hey, should be ok.... on pills for it. 8)

I'm about to see my goddaughter emigrate to Germany, which will be interesting. Taking her to Disneyland before that, but I think it's keeping me awake knowing she's going... sorry, off topic there but it's pulling me down a bit. :(
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Well I suppose one positive aspect will be that you have future opportunites to travel to Germany to visit :D

Cleaner standard of living, subjectively better education system, better social networks (apparently) and better sausages!

I'd rather be there than here at the moment.

Hope the growth gets better. I flippin hate weird things happening to my own body. Especially lumps and bumps !!!
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

That's true. Thanks Simon. ;)

That's the part to look forward to, and after seeing what my friends say about the place, she should do better. if anything I'm probably jealous. :)