evenin'

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
n***'67

evenin'

Post by n***'67 »

You're all still alive, then? Nice to see... So what have I missed over the last 4 years or so? Eh?

What am I up to? Glad you asked... after a couple of years in the car magazine game (bad stuff) I'm making music and stuff again... Ooh dear. http://www.soundhog.org.uk and http://www.thefreelancehairdresser.co.uk if you're interested... and it's my aim to put SID-style sounds on the dancefloor. Good way to cut a career short, eh?

Er, that's it. As you were...

/ ben
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Hi Ben long time no see/hear.. Strange that you pop up on here today when Rich (Froodle) is down for the weekend of err beer beer and some more beer ;) You still in Wales?
n***'67

Post by n***'67 »

Hello to the two of you. Beer? That brings back some iffy memories... Yeah, I'm still where I was sadly - not made the million just yet... maybe one day next year... ahem. You still doing techy nerdy things?
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

r u the Welsh soulwax? lol should be good.... will check it out

Yam Boy
n***'67

Post by n***'67 »

Well, I didn't say that (wouldn't dream of it) but they have been known to play one of my tunes occasionally...
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Yes we're still sad techies at heart Rich does Database stuff (Oracle etc very heavy, call him a Chartered Accountant he hates that ;) )...

And me.. I'm a jack of all trades currently working with a company thats putting wind farms out at sea around the UK.

But yes we're still addicted to computers and games :lol:

Listened to some of your music and well it most certainly is different can't see the cross over to computer stuff though.. hmm might be just me hehe..
n***'67

Post by n***'67 »

So the rock and roll lifestyle fizzled out for you lot then? Gah... oh well... never mind. Maybe we should have a 20th anniversary meet up in 2008 and really go mad...

Use of a 6581 in a modern context : http://hytting.myftp.biz/~boomselection ... remix).mp3

:)
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

quality mix.... listened to it a few times yesterday.....

enjoyed it more than the last 2 many dj's mix (vol 8 ) which was too much the same as before.... although their older mixes are wicked......

have you heard any of the DJ Spinbad mixes?

nice one

Yam Boy
RichRH18
New User

Post by RichRH18 »

Chain wrote:Hi Ben long time no see/hear.. Strange that you pop up on here today when Rich (Froodle) is down for the weekend of err beer beer and some more beer ;) You still in Wales?
Shane told me aboutchya arriving on the board! Thought I'd pop on (and register as it seems I never have before) and say 'ello. :shock:

Sounds like alls well for ya? :lol:

Yeah, we had lots of beer, and I whipped chain at bowlin'.

Anyways, keep in touch, and we'll meet up at the next BIT Live.

(I'm *not* a chartered accountant :roll: )

Hi to everyone else too :wink: It seems my current job dictates that I can peruse the forums once more. :P

I'll check the music later.
n***'67

Post by n***'67 »

Things aren't great but hopefully this new course might lead somewhere for a change...

Is there going to be a BIT this year? I've been meaning to go since it started, but... Hope so, anyway. If there is, I feel a meet-up might be rather a splendid idea...