Getting there.. Slowly but surely...

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Chain
< ADMIN >

Getting there.. Slowly but surely...

Post by Chain »

Check out the site not done an awful lot to it since April last year but have decided to place it online in the hope that I will get the push I need from seeing it online all the time ;)

http://www.retro-computers.com

Let me know your thoughts.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Arrrr - Bub & Bob - always nice to see :cry: sniff + like the general colour scheme.

I'd just keep it simple and focus on content. Like stuff for sale and the forums.

Interesting to see how the site fares, in light of the HUGE amount of retro stuff out there already.

Time will tell & all the best old boy.
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Yep sort of missed the boat a bit to be honest although lots of people know that I had meant to get this sorted 3-4 years ago.. shame I could have made some money out of it hehe..

But in all honesty this is just something I wanted to get done, been bugging me for ages ;)

And hell its a longterm goal to keep it a free site with the Auction being a side thing people can use if they so desire.

I'm looking forward to adding bits onto it now so just working through general ideas.. like making use of certain areas to the best.

Glad you liked te colour must say I was influenced a tad by your colour schemes of the past :P