Patterns of behaviour

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Patterns of behaviour

Post by beardfreak »

I was reading an account by 19th century magician Eliphas Levi last night about a very sinister episode within his life and as a result lost a couple of hours sleep. Eliphas was driven to seek an understanding of what actually lies beyond the objective material universe that most know and accept without question.

More than a coincidence ... many murders through the ages have involved not only similar circumstances, but also dates / names / locations that idicate "ritualistic" slaughter. I will not go into why I believe this is, as many here do not believe in "other worldly" forces, but I may at a future date. Common themes indicate a determination to effect the material universe by using very specific patterns of behaviour. Why these patterns are chosen is not completely within my grasp, but I am fascinated.

Just to wet your appetite:
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theatre named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theatre.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.
Mobious
Supreme Member

Post by Mobious »

Well one of the best quotes I heard, was that the mind is a parachute..... It only works when its open. Where I believe in many things, and I can quite honestly say, that I belive that I have seen some pretty weird things, I do have problems with a lot of prophecies that people proclaim have come true. One of the best examples being that Nostradamus predicted Hitler, but infact the words were translated incorrectly and then it was assumed that he was talking about Hitler. I also have a problem that secret messages have been found in the bible, using a mathamatical equation. Surely if you are looking for something, you are going to find a way to prove it. However I still never completely close my mind to such things as that would simply be foolish. Now is it a case of co-incidence or maybe something is being read into nothing. The bible has be rewritten many times, we accept the King James version of the bible rather than the original Hebrew construct, but who to say that, that is the actual version and not a rewriting.
If God exists and he created everything, who invented God? He simply came into existence? Is that not surely just the same as the big bang theory. If a person can see into the future, does that not change the very being of persons conciousness. There is a certain train of thought that conciousness is infact temperorarily trapped by the brain, and when a person dies then that conciousness is released. Isnt an all forgiving God an easy way out as you could commit any attrocity simply to have the slate wiped clean? If you can see ghosts etc, what are you actually seeing? Hmm too many questions for one post. I would like to meet up with you sometime Mr Beard to have a discussion about many a thing :shock:
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

One of the best examples being that Nostradamus predicted Hitler, but infact the words were translated incorrectly and then it was assumed that he was talking about Hitler.
Hitler was a construct "in part" of the Theosophical Society and those surrounding him who were encouraging him to pursue his (and their) dark occult ideals. He also had encounters with spirit creatures, which has been well documented. His imediate cohorts were also involved. One only has to look at the Nazi symbolism and think about their world vision to see the routes of that evil empire.

I recently read a book called The Dark Gods, that has a lot of information concerning the Nazis and those who supported them.
I also have a problem that secret messages have been found in the bible, using a mathamatical equation.
Apparently the BUSH administration have recently called in Michael Drosnin to investigate his work? Whether it is credible or not, well, I keep an open mind here. When I read the Bible I read it pretty much straight and try to remain a literalist.
Surely if you are looking for something, you are going to find a way to prove it.
Well, yes that can be true. But if the findings reveal a future event in some detail, that comes to be, then one has to look even closer at the methodolgy used and determine whether there is a certain credibility to both the system used and the intentions of the individual employing that system.
The bible has be rewritten many times, we accept the King James version of the bible rather than the original Hebrew construct, but who to say that, that is the actual version and not a rewriting.
Very good question. Remember the old & the new are different in terms of language. Old = Hebrew - New = Greek. There are many books which look into this particular subject and they are of great interest to me as well. If you have a mind Moby, I'll point you in the right direction. One aspect that does remain the same, is the overall theme from beginning to end.
If God exists and he created everything, who invented God?
You are reasoning from our limited viewpoint. Press your mind to understand the concept of inifinity! It can't be done. We only deal within the 3 dimensions that we percieve. We are bound to physical determinations of the universe. We also view life as having a beginning and life as having an end. The God I believe in has neither and also is not bound by dimension or even the concept of time, which is trapped in a physical frame of determination.
If a person can see into the future, does that not change the very being of persons conciousness.
You'll have to say that more clearly my friend, I don't see what you are getting at.
Isnt an all forgiving God an easy way out as you could commit any attrocity simply to have the slate wiped clean?
Who ever said that God was all forgiving? Are you talking about the theory of reincarnation and about man being divine?
If you can see ghosts etc, what are you actually seeing?
In my opinion :) - spiritual entities using matter to cause manifestation. An attempt to ground themselves within the physical universe.

... I meant to ask you Moby, could you supply me a document with as much detail as possible about your experiences? Including if possible, dates / people present / sounds / colours / smells. Tar!
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Lord Of The Rings For Real This Time ...

Post by beardfreak »

A dear friend of mine who is a "serious" occult investigator wrote to me recently and this was one part of his mail, which was HUGE and incredibly detailed. He takes his art seriously you see. I thought Moby, you would be interested in the following, being as we were talking about the Nazis. You will notice that Crowley is mentioned here, a notable villain of our recent time for the chaotic portal he opened into our world.
A high rank demon spoke to Crowley through Aiwass, declaring
Christianity dead. Crowley was to be the new prophet of the neo-pagan
system that was to emerge. Morality would be relative and for the most
part the weak would falter and the strong would emerge as rulers of this
new world. The most dramatic illustration of this ideology was fulfilled
by the Nazi's in the Second World War. The German lyric poet and essayist, Heinrich Heine (1797-1856) prophetically wrote of a time when Germany would go berserk:

"Some day there will awake that fighting folly found among the ancient
Germans, the folly that fights neither to kill nor to conquer, but simply
to fight. Christianity has ( and that is its fairest merit ( somewhat
mitigated that brutal German lust for battle. But it could not destroy
it: and once the taming talisman, the Cross, is broken, the savagery
of the old battlers will flare up again, the insane Berserk rage of which
Nordic bards have so much to say and sing. The talisman is brittle. The
day will come when it will pitiably collapse. Then the old stone gods
will rise from forgotten rubble and rub the dust of a thousand years
from their eyes; and Thor will leap up and with his giant hammer start
smashing Gothic cathedrals..."

That Occult forces were behind this movement
is a matter of historical documentation: According to Trevor Ravenscroft
in "The Spear of Destiny," every year from 1926 to 1942, the Germans
sent out parties which contacted Tibetan initiates, the intention being
to gain their psychic help and deep alliance with the devilish forces
which rule this world. A Tibetan colony was established in Germany in
1929, and the monks were known in Germany as "The Society of Green Men,
" because of their links with the Green Dragon Society of Japan. Hitler was to meet regularly with the leader of this community, a gifted and accurate clairvoyant. Hitler's enthusiam was seized upon by Himmler who started the Nazi Occult Bureau. This was amalgamated into the Thule group, the Vril Society and the German branch of the OTO (Crowley's magikal order).

Although it is not clear if Crowley was a supporter
of Hitler (ostensibly not) he did pay a number of visits to Germany between 1936 and 1939. A woman called Martha Kunzel had apparently urgeed Hitler to adopt The Book of the Law as his guide. Hitler wanted his own book Mein Kampf to become the new Bible so declined.

That Hitler was immersed in the occult is clear.
Hermann Rauscning, governer of Danzig, recorded dialogues with Hitler
in a book called Hitler Speaks. In it he relates that Hitler was given
to paraphrasing or expressing ideas from the Book of the Law (often word
for word) I will tell you a secret,"

Hitler told Rauschning, "I am founding an order.
It is from there that the second stage will emerge the stage of the Man-
God, when Man will be the measure and centre of the world. The Man-God,
that splendid being, will be an object of worship. But there are other
stages about which I am not permitted to speak." "Hail! ye twin warriors
about the pillars of the world! for your time is nigh at hand" (The Book
of the Law 3:71) The "pillars of the world" are the powerful and greedy
emotions of people, and the twin warriors are the spirits that would
cause the two world wars energised by the compliance and sinfulness of
the "pillars of the world." Hitler, seemingly, was to fulfil a pre-destined role.

The world had literally been soaked in blood
before the war was ended in 1945. Horus had arrived with all guns blazing.
Chillingly the words from the Book of the Law had a prophetic seal. "I
am the warrior Lord of the Forties: the Eighties cower before me, & are
abased. I will bring you victory & joy; I will be at your arms in battle
& ye shall delight to slay.Success is your proof; courage is your armour;
go on, go on, in my strength; & ye shall turn not back for any!" Crowley
was to expire two years later in 1947, his demonic messages having been
fulfilled. Crowley did express some doubts about his life's work before
his death, almost humbly rejecting any notion of his power. Yet it was
too late.
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

I don't want to probe deep here, but in regards to the 'Bible Code', that's already been proven to be a crock of shit :)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

don't want to probe deep here, but in regards to the 'Bible Code', that's already been proven to be a crock of shit
I know you hate these threads :lol:

Anyway - yes, I remain open minded about the 'Bible Code'. As for being proven to be a crock, well, it depends which school of thought you belong to I suppose.

Faith is a prerequisite as far belief is concerned. Man tends to have faith within himself and nothing else in this present time period. But even that lack of faith was foretold... hehe... no escape!
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

beardfreak wrote:
Faith is a prerequisite as far belief is concerned. Man tends to have faith within himself and nothing else in this present time period. But even that lack of faith was foretold... hehe... no escape!
Now my head hurts!
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

Well, provides an insight...
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Gosh isn't this getting deep and meaningful.. And they say we're all Geeks.. Ahem.. One thing I would pull you up on Beardy..

You say
Quote:
If God exists and he created everything, who invented God?

You are reasoning from our limited viewpoint. Press your mind to understand the concept of inifinity! It can't be done. We only deal within the 3 dimensions that we percieve. We are bound to physical determinations of the universe. We also view life as having a beginning and life as having an end. The God I believe in has neither and also is not bound by dimension or even the concept of time, which is trapped in a physical frame of determination.
I'm pretty certain that everyone would agree that we are now aware and note the impact the fourth dimension has on us all (Time in case its slipped your mind) in fact without the 4th Dimension its impossible to work with the other 3. I was listening to a talk on Radio 4 a few weeks back in which they discussed the various other Dimensions and gave valid reasoning behind how and why they really do exist.. but I digress..

I beleive nothing until I am asked to research it and then make my own mind up. Being that I make mistakes and have my own opinions I feel it unfair to inflict upon anyone my own beliefs, strange as that may seem I feel conforatable in the knowledge that I alone hold my own twisted and surreal view of the universe.

As for spirit I think Babylon 5 had a good quote when they talking about it.. "Imagine you spirit is light.. Shine it at a wall and you see the light.. Are you the wall? Your the light and the wall is showing your spirit" Nice idea and I like it enough to remember it ;) So when people say its like talking to a wall now you know why ;)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

I feel it unfair to inflict upon anyone my own beliefs
It's ok, as long as those beliefs are set to benefit the majority and not the minority IMO :wink:

I am not qualified to discuss the theoretical 4th dimension, but I have a friend who is a physicist, who would glady take up the challenge. He actually believes that we are a ghost within the physical machine as such and are simply a projection beamed in to dense matter from the 5th dimension (would you believe).

He also believes in "one" God/creator as the source of the universe based upon his own study and the complexity seen within the most primary building blocks of the physical universe. This conclusion comes from a man who went through university and studied physics to degree level and was told on numerous occasions that life simply evolved and the universe came into being from one almighty BIG bang! Both "theories" within themselves and certainly "not facts" as we have been taught to believe over the past 150 years or so.

An interesting guy, who makes my mind bleed with maths and physics.

Discussing the very fabric of the universe is a challenge to us all, as many aspects of our current understanding exist within the theoretical.

A good book I have just read and bought a copy of for myself is "The Dark Gods by Anthony Roberts", if you can find the book, I'd say get it!
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

I may well pick up that book. Could be interesting..

Strange as until recently I refused to buy books that fit into a the "factual" range instead only buying books that were Sci-Fi or Fantasy.. But then a couple of books caught my attention.. One was about Nintendo and the way the company evolved (in fact I stupidly lent it out and never saw it return :( ). Another was the Stephen Hawkin book a brief history of time which I must admit to having read through too.. The last one was a strange one given away free with T3 I think about StarTrek technology could actually work, or not as most seemed to prove.

I was going to come back and say the 4th Dimension is most certainly Time but now I'm not so sure why should it be a Dimension.. hmm This is getting far to deep for me lol..
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 28-8808460

You may find the book up there interesting as well.

Also:

I paid £14 for my copy!! The original release was only £4.50 (released in 1980) - if you do find this book, please let me know and how much you paid for it. It is a rare gem and a shame that it went out of print.

Two of my friends own this book and recommend that I read it. When I get round to finishing my current books this will be on my list: