boo !

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

boo !

Post by beardfreak »

Anybody here tonight ? :shock:
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

:)

Merry Xmas Mr Beard :)
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

been a bit quiet over here lately innit?

yo Simon....

i got my hands on a smaller x-box controller today... ahhh the joys... so much better than the brick i've been used to holding....

what y'all playing at the moment?

NFSU and XIII for me.... need for speeds the only racing game i've played (and enjoyed) for a year or 2....... and XIII is damn good fun...

oh and Merry Christmas and all that shite....

Yam Boy
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Hey Yam!

I bought 2 Madcats MicroCon Controllers yesterday and they're fab! They were also doing a deal buy 2 for 30 quid! .. Was a little unsure as to how well they would work but have to say I prefer them to the Controller S and the standard X-Box one. Highly recommended to anyone who has yet to get a few more for multiplayer action (the copper one looks cool too btw ;) )

Strangely I have been playing the GC a bit more of late and Mario Kart has me hook line and sinker.. Although I must admit its the multiplayer game I love not too sure on the the stand alone gameplay, but who buys it for that?

Project Gotham Racing 2 for the Box is pretty good though and found myself testing (*ahem*) it for awhile the other day (2 hours hehe) before getting on with the DIY. .. ho hum..

Anyway off now to watch some more dvd's and eat more turkey sarnies..

:)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Erm... Halo has been visited recently again and again and again in multiplayer mode.

Still the best console game ever ?!? :wink:

The 's' controllers are so much better than the standard big blocks. Bought another one myself a few days ago to get 3-player matches going. Need another now though, for lovely 4 player gaming sessions.

I'll have to get hold of the new NFS if it's that good.

Managed to be 'almost' completely untouched by Christmas as well today :D Excellent :wink:
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Simon check out the Matcats MicroCon controller if you can I'd say they're better than the controller S.. perhaps me but there you go.. First time in a long while I have thought a third party controller was any good ;)

Well tomorrow is the day I have to visit the in-laws ..... Shudder..

Still they're up for a bit of gaming Mario style so should be fun..

And on the 29th I am planning a marthon gaming session after borrowing the Projector from work I have plans for Mario and Halo on the Wall :)

Loadsa fun :)
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

Seasons greetings!!

Well, I've been playing NFSU (xbox version) and its alright, although let down by a few frame rate issues, and I'm not so keen on its 'street' attitude......stay in school kidz!! much prefer Fzero and Mario Kart...and possibly R Racing Evolution, although I've only just 'aqquired' that today and only played it a bit....

Also been playing Gregory Horror Show on Ps2, which is excellently quirky, And Rogue Squadron 2, which is really good, apart from the on foot sections which are atrocious!

And got an ace present in Animal Crossing, my 1st NES game-Balloon Fight! Thanks to Jingle the Black Nosed Reindeer for that!

Just finished watching Pirates of The Caribbean-great film! And now for a glass of Baileys to round the evening off.....
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

any idea where to get the Matcats MicroCon 2 for £30 from??

The S controller was £25 for 1

Cheers

Yam Boy
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Sorry yeah.. should have said lol.. Gamestation do them as a deal .. ;)
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

balls i was in there today..

I didn't see one... but i didn't search that much

hmm will have to pay another visit...

Yam Boy