True tales of the sinister and unexplained !

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

True tales of the sinister and unexplained !

Post by beardfreak »

Story 1:

Two of my friends walking home after a night out went through their usual routine. They went down Mars Road and onto the main Bristol Road South; going past the local social security offices and swimming baths towards their estate.

When they were just about to turn off Mars Road there was a flash in the night sky and a brilliant light. The light faded to reveal the shape of a tuning fork. This fork hung in the sky for approximately one minute and then there was a crack, the floor beneath the object glowed with an intense white light and the object vanished.

Both friends looked at each other for confirmation and both confirmed in detail what had just occurred before their eyes.

Story 2:

One of the guys who saw the tuning fork was sitting alone in his living room. It was relatively late at night, around 10 or 11 maybe. He was listening to music and then noticed out of the corner of his eye an object passing through the outside wall, leading into the main living area.

He described the object as around 6 inches in length and apparently it looked like a sphere with a fish’s tail. Kind of shimmering with an unusual light again and slowly moving around the contours of the closed drapes on the main window.

He told me that he was transfixed by the object as it moved towards him tracing carefully around various objects as it travelled.

The apparition then changed direction and headed directly towards him. It never paused and then passed through the side of the chair that he was seated in.

Story 3:

This time we have the same house as the above and the same room. The main difference this time is the number of individuals present, lending the tail more validity.

We have the same guy, his father and his brother. All three will swear upon their holy book that this story is true.

All three were watching the television when they jointly became aware of a fine object descending by the curtain rail, passing through the ceiling.

My friend tried to describe the object. He told me that it looked like delicate grey lace, almost like a small place mat (the type used to seat cups upon). It slowly fell towards the ground and twisted and twirled as it travelled. They were utterly transfixed by this event and could not really believe their own eyes.

The object faded and vanished before it connected with the floor.

They all checked the living room area to try and trace the vision. They found no trace at all.

The only link that could be established was that directly above the room where the object emanated from was a large collection of books based around astral travel, the occult, sex magic etc (all for research I hasten to add). It seemed odd that this should be the case.

I have other stories, but this will do for now.

Have any of you guys had any similar experiences at all ?
w1z

Post by w1z »

lol that pic of you cracks me up :lol:
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

He's a white shaggy :)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Hi Wiz - how ya doin ?

It's been really quiet here, we all seem to have nothing to say recently, or could be busy with real world stuff ?

Nice to see you guys pop in from time to time !
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

All quiet really... in my case it's real-world stuff. Soon catches up!

Forum's gone very very posh wouldn't you say... Nice look. I say, feels very smooth, what... :D
w1z

Post by w1z »

It's nice to see you guys are still alive and a hope well?
I’ve just been running w1z's EMPIRE (DVD movies games and anything I can sell that fits on a CD or DVD disk.) I bought myself 7 disk DVD duplicator the other day so that' freed up a lot my time which I can now spend moulding my 7 month year old son to take over the empire once I retire. The best thing to happened to me recently is that of got back into games again (oh how love my x box) I've had about 20 real good games over the last 2 weeks Metal Arms Glitch in the system as must.
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

w1z wrote:lol that pic of you cracks me up :lol:
yeah Jesus Christ the second!!!!

PMSL

and yeah the X-Box rocks!!!

whats this Metal Arms Glitch????

Yam Boy
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

If I do nothing else in life, I like to think that I provide a certain aesthetic quality.

I did ponder over wearing the mighty baseball cap ... but then thought, noooooooo, must stick to the hairy bloke look :wink:

jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

Go for a top-hat.....
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Just for you James :wink:
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

Excellent! :lol:

I really hope you wear that when you are out and about in Northfield...
Toy

Post by Toy »

Me and the missus witnessed a big rod shaped ufo over Stockport in August. We presumed it to be about the length of 2 passenger jets.

It was just a perfect rod shape, hovering and re-orienting in the sky. It seemed to be metallic as the sun's sheens flashed across it's surface as it rotated.

It headed off away from us, so we tried to follow it and headed down the motorway towards Longdendale. Eventually though, we lost sight of it as it got further away and ascended.

The sighting was about 10 to 15 mins.

It was also witnessed by several people at work who were watching it from the company car park.

Quite weird. It wasn't a balloon.

I did report it on the ufo newsgroups and got it on a couple of websites.
A local newspaper wanted to speak to us too, but we didn't want to.

So, there ya go.
Bentley
Supreme Member

Post by Bentley »

You didnt happen to catch captain kirk looking for hump back whales did you? :D
Mobious
Supreme Member

Post by Mobious »

Well I have held back from posting on this thread as I have a long list of weird things :) So far the best is seeing a UFO in the middle of birmingham above my house and I asked the UFO to move to prove what it was and it did. The reason I posted this is that I have since been contacting by at least 5 different UFO groups, and my account is in a book coming out soon, as my particular experience was one from a series of sightings all involving the same UFO.
I have also had a number of run ins with ghosts etc. The two which stick was having a large dark figure at the bottom of the bed which scared the crap out of me, and before this years earthquake me and kate where in the bedroom when a large orb appeared in the room and then went through the wall.
Now then, here is something you might be interested in. I dont know if anyone has seen most haunted or knows the format, but for a film project myself and 4 others are going to visit a couple of 'haunted' sights and we are going to film in them. Normally on most haunted when anything scary happens they run away, but we are going to stay and see what happens. We have a couple of night vision cameras, and we hope to get a thermal imaging camera.
We hope to enter it in a regional film festival next year. However probably bugger all will happen :) So let the piss taking begin......
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Interesting James ... any theories?

I have contacted a group to report my friends experiences, but haven't heard back yet.

Hmmmmm ....

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/cooper.html

I am assuming you have read the above :wink: