How are y'all ?

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

How are y'all ?

Post by beardfreak »

Hi there - hope you are all ok !

Haven't been using this forum for a wee while, due to the lack of input.

Just to let you know that I still think of you guys and check here daily to see if anything is happening. So what's everybody been up to then?

Myself, I've been reading about the Kabbalah (very interesting mystics) and also ploughing through the 4 volumes of Promethea/Alan Moore (superb stuff!).

Smoked a couple of herbal ciggies last night with two friends ... very interesting night :wink:

Also, listening to Jethro Tull / This Was.. at the moment + off to play Judge Dread (Xbox) in a bit - thanx Moby :wink:

Just finished a book cover for a friend & two new sleeve designs.

'n' thats yer lot !

Take care people

Simon
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

Listening to Lost In Translation soundtrack.......

Playing Winning 11 7, Simpsons Hit And Run and Sega's update of Space Harrier on ps2....

Downloading Pro Evo 3 retail and David Icke!

Trekking over to Moseley this afternoon to watch the Ireland game....
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Still trying to get my head around life not revolving around a 9-5 job..

Have something that may or may not turn into a job on Monday.. Will mean working away from home 5 days a week though :(

I'm starting to struggle to find the get up and go I used to have and my medical problems have cmoe back to haunt me again so I pretty much feel like Poo all the damn time.

On the plus side.. Err... Hmm .. I've read about 3 books in the last month, decided to learn Perl (heck why not looks kinda interesting), Finished one Uni Course and awaiting exam for another... Got some work around the area keeping me going.

Looking forward to some smashing GC games too.. :)
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

Greetings everyone.

I've been leaving the forum for a while as well. getting busy stick into anti-scamming!

Anyway, I have dragged my GC out of the cupboard, and have spent a good few hours playing Monkey Ball 2 and Waverace. Totally ignorant of GC titles to look out for. Is there anything special out there. When's Mario Kart coming then?!
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=27220

Out November apparently Mike.

Would recommend Zelda, but got 3/4 of the way through and then put it down again :cry: Damn, this always happens to me with games at the moment. It is a really nice piece of software though.
Bentley
Supreme Member

Post by Bentley »

Yep November 14th. Ive never been a fan so im skipping that one. Looking forward to Viewtiful Joe on the 24th of this month and F Zero on the 31st. About time i traded in that steaming pile metroid prime :)
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

Yeah, I definately want F-Zero. Also looking forward to 1080 and Rogue Leader 2....