Fahrenheit 9/11

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Fahrenheit 9/11

Post by Yam Boy »

anyone else seen this yet???

gotta admit i had tears streaming down my face whilst watching this...

i think it's the most disturbing thing i have viewed.......

kinda makes you feel unproud to be British.... not that there were many reference's to the British (just 1 piccy of Mr Blair)...

But to be associated with the US/Mr Bush as we have been is quite shameful after watching this.......

Yam Boy
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

I'll have to see this film at some point - always worth watching these types of film me thinks :wink:

Especially if the US take a knock or three :)

What was it that made you upset?
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

the whole film is sickening when you realise what has really happened over the last 5 years....

the fact the Bin Laden family were ushered out of America days after 9/11

about 27 close family relatives and about 100 more colleagues were sneaked out the country, no questions asked....

some retired FBI agent said that was completely obsurd as the first thing to do in an investigation is to speak with the suspects family/assocaites

watching George Bush give a speech in school just after being notified of the first plane striking the towers.... the look on the bloke's face is amazing.....

and mainly upsetting due to watching some poor woman grieve for her dead son who was in a Black Hawk that was taken out the sky in Iraq.....

the US actually docked his last 3 days pay from the months cheque because he was dead...

the fact that the Governments put fear into the general public in a bid to rally support over the war.....

I remember a year or so back when we were in a state of red alert, apparently muslim extremists were capable of firing rocket launchers at Plane's...... it was due to happen any day.....

I remember thinking it was a bit OTT at the time..... scaremongering.....

truly sickening, i actually woke up this morning still shocked by it all..

Yam Boy
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

copy is not too bad if you want a burn?

SVCD, although as it's a documentry the piccy quality is not going to be amazing anyhow

Yam Boy
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Sounds like a dose of reality then ..!

To be honest, none of this shocks me. I read a book by David Icke (yes, I know) about 9/11 and there are some really odd accounts in there about the circumstances leading up to it and subsequent events. Although David's book contains a lot of pseudo-new age conjecture as well, he helped paint a different image of the official spin.

I have (famously) never trusted the political wild beast that rules us and have never voted and never will. I don't trust any of them, to a man. They are playing God's game and twist the rules to suit their perverse desires.

I wouldn't mind seeing that actually but wait until I send you some disks.

Cheers :wink:
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

I was with you until the words David Icke appeared.......
Mobious
Supreme Member

Post by Mobious »

I also have it on 2 svcd if anyone is interested. The quality is not too bad at all.

I personally felt that the two most disturbing parts of the film are when the screen goes black and you hear both planes hitting the towers and the commotion that follows. No images just sound. The next scene which I found extremely disturbing, was Al Gore sitting in congress, and there were all of these groups of black civil rights groups calling him mr president complaining about the fact that there were huge sections of votes not being counted. All they needed for the complaint to be registered was the signature of one senator. Despite the fact that they all had support from the congress not one senator would sign.

It was unbelivable having to watch Al Gore telling these people to sit down, even though he new they were right and he was throwing away his chance to become president. It was heart wrenching.

What also shocked me was all of the Afghanistan connections with the oil industry, and the president of afghanistan who I had believed to have been a good man use to be a director in one Bushes companies!!!!!! :shock:

BASTARDS!!!
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

I was with you until the words David Icke appeared.......
Oh, I quite like him in a way, at least he has a different version of reality and if nothing else, challenges 'the boring norms' ... :D
Mobious
Supreme Member

Post by Mobious »

I have actually met David Icke, but it was before the son of god stuff. He was a speaker for the green party on recycling when I was studying economics at college. It has actually written a number of ground breaking books on environmental issues. Of course now he does his other thang!
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

http://www.freedomunderground.org/memor ... gon121.swf

takes a while to load.... be patient

Yam Boy
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

Anyone watch the C4 docu on 9/11 conspiracy theories last night?

Pretty good, and shot down just about every 9/11 conspiracy theory out there, including the Pentagon "missile" theory.