One For Mobious.....

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
jimi d
Supreme Member

One For Mobious.....

Post by jimi d »

Just picked up Winning Eleven 7...or Pro Evolution 3 as it will be known over here....

Very nice, improved animation, new fancy tricks to pull off (like the Zidane 360 turn), handballs, referee's will now play advantage, beefed up AI, top quality shooting......2 hours in and I'm loving it......just need the translation patch now :)
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

Blimey! Triple post! how the buggering hell did that happen?? :lol:
Mobious
Supreme Member

Post by Mobious »

I am very very jealous!!!! Havent got my ps2 chipped at the min. although i am very very tempted :)
Yam Boy
Supreme Member

Post by Yam Boy »

just the one donkey??? more like three... you got that repetitive syndrome again or just trying to spam the board???

lol... just extracting the urine!!!!!

Yam Boy
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

you got a dev ps2 at work Moby? or do they frown upon dodgy copies? :)
Mobious
Supreme Member

Post by Mobious »

One of the lads just got the game from Japan and we have just had a game. How good is it??? Blimey I am very very impressed. They have genuinely pushed the game forard again. Advantage works really well, and we get the crazy jap commentary!!!
Stelf
Supreme Member

Post by Stelf »

we get the crazy jap commentary!!!
That comment reminds me to watch Takeshi's Castle! :)

Some guys here play Pro Evolution here at lunchtime, have 2 leagues, with trophys and all, database to store all the results etc, not my cup of tea really.
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Me & you alike Ben :wink:

Remember the incident at Eidos - between Preenie & Brodie over a game of ISS !!!

Hehe - I still laugh now about that.

I must admit Jimmie B - you really used to lose it big time playing Mr Dolan at ISS ....... I think a rematch is a must at some point :twisted:
Mobious
Supreme Member

Post by Mobious »

Did you know that incident was Jimmy D's fault. He kept on pestering Preenie to get off the tv whilst preenie was dealing with a customer on the phone, so it took the cd as he didnt know it was mine and threw it out of the window. I got in a strop and then turned off the ps2 with his saved game. But Preenie was still enough of a gentleman to give me a lift home. So JD it was all your fault!!!! Well that game was the manifestation of a number of things, ie pimp bashing and twatting crack dealers so I may be got a little bit carried away! Im a lot better now! :lol:
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

You done the move where you can flick the ball over your head moby? Blimey Charley! this game is class on the grass!