Retro Console mad..

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Chain
< ADMIN >

Retro Console mad..

Post by Chain »

Well went to a few Boot Fairs again this morning and picked up a few more consoles to add to my collection ;)

I managed to Nab a Snes with Super Mario Kart, Zelda, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, Donkey Kong Country 3, Asterix, Micro machines, Mario Paint (?!), FIFA Int Soccer (how bloody long has this game been going?!) and a import version of Dragon BallZ 2 (sadly the import adapter doesn't seem to work.. Hmm

Also managed to get a Master System II and Leads etc plus a quickshot 2 Turbo thrown in.. for..

£10.00 hehe.. Ok so the Snes wasn;t boxed and was looking pretty sorry for itself.. but well.. Fab unit.. Never owned one before so been playing that today.. hehe

Also picked up another Megadrive with Sonic for £4.00, strangely enough this was before buying the SNES (At a different Boot fair) and I managed to get him to throw in a Super Marioworld, perhaps I was destined to own a SNES? ... Hubba hubba can't wait for next week.. :)

Only bad thing?.. Had to spend £1.00 on a SNES/N64/GC lead from Poundland (Yes its a SVHS lead too) If anyone wants one let me know I'll pop in a pick one up for ya (£1 LOL).

Right off to play with me Retro consoles.. Oh yeah.. Hey Killer Instinct is pretty cool .. And to think I missed out on all these cool games!

I'll post up a picture of my retro room soon ;)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Excellent find there. That import Dragon Ballz 2 may be worth selling, it's shit, but there is bound to be a psycho on Ebay who will pay top dollar for it.

Worth a tenner for the original Mario Kart alone !