<< Recommended X-BOX Games >>

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
Grim the Grem
New User

<< Recommended X-BOX Games >>

Post by Grim the Grem »

I know there are a few people with X-BOX's on this forum so gaining their humble opinion would be great.

I recently bought an X-BOX and was blown away by HALO. In fact I'm still playing it and STILL finding little touches that I hadn't seen before. Can't wait for HALO 2 in October.

Anyhow, can anyone recomend any good X-BOX games.

Thanks in advance.

Grim the Grem
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

There are a few titles you need :wink:

Splinter Cell - superb graphics, tight game structure, evenly paced missions, long(ish) game.

TimeSplitters 2 - Great FPS, really comes into it's own in multiplayer !

Jet Set Radio Future - Lovely lookin' game, smart setting and overall theme, original, addictive & cheap if you shop around.

Panzer Dragoon Orta - When it's out, if you like high octane shooting action - get it. Lovely lookin' beast as well (which helps!).

.... over to the other guys here
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

;)

Okay here I my favs -

Halo
Colin 3
DOA - Xtreme Beach Volleyball (stop laughin!)
JSRF
Panzer Dragoon - Orta (but sadly the gameplay is not up to much, looks nice though)
TS2 is a damn good game on any platform :)

Trouble is with the Xbox that as with most systems pretty much all the good games are on all platforms at the mo.. So Until it gets some more Xbox only titles its going to be a bit thin on the ground ;)

Whatever you do.. Get your box chipped asap.. The extra things you can do with your box are just mind blowing :)
jimi d
Supreme Member

Post by jimi d »

I'll add Project Gotham, Moto GP, Tony Hawk 2 and 4 to the mix....Obviously helps if you like racing and skateboarding though!