Chain?

This forum is for general tittle-tattle.
dan
Supreme Member

Chain?

Post by dan »

Were you at BIT Brighton on Saturday? Wasn't sure if i saw you or not. A few people recognised me (oh hell) and I finally managed to put faces to Vinny, Frank Gasking, Kenz, Allan Bairstow and a few others.

Did I pass/speak to you and not see you? I thought it might have been you buying a ticket on your way in... :D
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

Bloody hell - a list of names from my C64 past.

How are those guys?
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

beardfreak wrote:Bloody hell - a list of names from my C64 past.

How are those guys?
Some scary ones at that :)
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

I was indeed Dan.. I was there with Froodle my wife and a friend.. Met up it Kenz, Chris and Boz earlier in the day before soding off around brighton and generally enjoying myself.. :)

Bumped into a couple of old Amiga Mates too Big Byte and Mort .. Strange didn't see Waz anywhere and only found out Vinny was there after he had gone (slacker went before the concert anyway).. :)

I was the Guy wearing the Space Invaders top.. And managed to clear out the T-Shirt stall of all its wares.. or should that be wears lol..

Hmm Noticed some other people were wearing Space Invader T-Shirts too.. Although I was the only one wearing a BLACK T-Shirt hehe..

Simon, Mike you should really make the effort to pop along to the next one, its very surreal.. And pretty good fun too..

Watching Rob Hubbard play Live is something else.. Even if he did managed to drop the Keyboard Twice while playing with PPOT LOL

That Fiddler HOW COOL!!! Monty on the Run as it should have been :)

And PPOT's "See if you can tell where the sample is" LOL

Very VERY cool..
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

Dang......... I was kinda wondering around like a lost thing for a while, I must admit. :) Then I found Vinny and Frank, then Andrew. Kenz is tops...

Felt the same way - all those t-shirt wearing people, and there I was in a black shirt and blue jeans! :D woow, sooooo retro!!!

Mike, Simon, I back Shane up. You MUST get to the next one. Go on, you know you want to.....

Heard the fiddler at some point - great shame I couldn't stay for the night event, really wanted to but had to go early. Next time.......

Starting to wonder if it was you I spoke to then..... were you buying your tickets around 11am? There was a lady and another guy around then you see. Also everyone kept yelling outside, "Back in time??". "Yeahhhhhh". T-shirt wearing again. Brighton will never be the same again! :D
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Nope wasn't me you spoke to..

I expect I missed you then because I only hung around the hall for about 2 hours 12pm till about 2pm .. Then went round Brighton had a curry and watched the Racing near the pier.. Oh and went on the rollercoaster ride on the end of the pier too.. :)

To be honest I expect I missed a load of people due to not hanging around during the day but I couldn't be arsed.. Shame but there you are..
dan
Supreme Member

Post by dan »

oh well....

oh, one face I forgot completely about. caused a bit of a stir when he arrived too. RUSS MICHAELS!
Vinny
New User

Post by Vinny »

Chain wrote:found out Vinny was there after he had gone (slacker went before the concert anyway).. :)
Now now, that was a little harsh .......... Unfortunately I couldn't afford to stay for the concert :-( Though the day event was superb! It's a shame you had to go shopping shane.

Next year maybe.
Chain
< ADMIN >

Post by Chain »

Aha! So you do still browse the forum from time to time then.. :p

i had my better half with me so i thought rather than have her mope and moan I would have a wander around Brighton and take in some sights.. Perhaps me turning up so early was a bit silly too as the place looked deserted most of the time I was there..

Still theres always next year.. :)
Vinny
New User

Post by Vinny »

Chain wrote:Aha! So you do still browse the forum from time to time then.. :p
Actually, no, I don't. I haven't been on this forum for a LONG L O N G while now. I popped along because I thought you old farts may have something to say about BIT 4. Looks like I was right .................... for once ;)
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

"old farts" ... Mike, get him :lol:

... hows it swingin' in Milton Keynes ?
kernal
< ADMIN >

Post by kernal »

Don't worry Simon. I have my walking stick at the ready.......
beardfreak
Supreme Member

Post by beardfreak »

You go in with the stick, I'll follow up with a flap-jack attack :wink: